
I am a male stripper with the body of a God. I work out at the gym every day to try and keep my amazing body in good shape. My six pack and muscles are well known round these parts and girls flock to see them every night.
Yes girls you may ask am i single? The answer to that would be yes, so why don't you come and get me. I appear in the game stage rush on Winstant. This is just a typical look at my daily life with many girls running at me and trying to fight them off is hard work.
My favorite film of all time would have to me the full monty. I admire all men who try to strip as good me, i was even approached by the director for advice on the boys stripping. It was hard work but in the end we got somewhere.
Any way ladies its good bye for now but i hope to see you all very soon.
Bruce
No comments:
Post a Comment