
Many people ask me how would i describe myself, well I think i have a face like Marilyn Monroe and a body like Kate Moss.
I work in a massage parlour, so after a hard day at work, why don't you come and visit me and i can help you relax.
I have won many awards for my massaging abilities.
This is the first time I have been on the internet but i hope that me firm hands will get used to touching a keyboard and your back.
I work with two men who are not as good as me and their names are Bruce and Colin, but they do not have hands as soft as mine, so why dont you pay me a visit to the "Massurgh" on Winstant, and don't mind me if I gate crash one of your other game results, I like a bit of a party.
Bye bye for now but hope to see you soon.
Helga x x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment